Friday, July 15, 2011

Does it sound like I'm being lied to?*confused help plz*?

Okay, so I'm a weird state of things, my boyfriend dumped me for good, but he-he......I can't say really, we've been in this maddness for months; he says that he's only dating his new girl because she wants to piss off her ex/soulmate/ lord knows what; but when I looked on her facebook page, her and his name is scrawled on every post for all to see! but on her profile she writes the name of her ex, I think, as being her "one and only love". Not that I'm jeaulous or anything, to be honest I felt a little bit better when he left because he used me only as a security blanket and played all these games with me; but I still have feelings for him.......I still love him, and I'm also scared that if this realtionship with him and her ends badly, he'll come back begging me to take him back and I'm scared that I will because I still love him....despite all the stuff he did; does it sound like I'm being lied to? Like he's only saying it just to keep me dangling just in case? I really need some guidance on this.......I'm so confused and muddled...

No comments:

Post a Comment