Thursday, July 14, 2011

How would you describe or label our friendship?

So I dated this guy last year from like late May to early October. I'm 15 now and he's 16. We were eachother's first serious relationships. We didn't have sex though (just putting that out there), but I'm one of the only girls he's dated that he didn't have sex with...he's had sex with six girls. and he'd never dated anyone more than two months, before me...which I don't understand why he never like tried to like pressure me or anything. Out breakup was really hard, but it was a mutual thing. Here's the weird part... We're so close now an have been since around December or January. We talk on the phone for about an hour almost every night, and share the same interests...and we always talk about missing each other and how we love eachother and we constantly text...but we date other people. And we dont make out or do anything sexual when we hang out, so it's not friends with benefits...but I don't understand what is going on between us. I think it's more than best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment