Friday, July 15, 2011

In your opinion do you believe this is wrong of my friend?

A really good friend who I consider my best friend offended me but I dont know if its wrong of me or not. My 9 year old son just made his First Holy Communion last week. (for those who dont know its a milestone in the catholic religion.) Everyone was really nice and gave him cards with a little bit of money. My friend lives out of state but still sent him a card. However she did not send him any money. This really hurt my feelings because just 2 months ago I helped with her baby shower (that she came here for) I purchased her cake plus gave her gifts. Just a few days ago I shipped a large box with more things for here baby. Not to mention I sent her gifts when she first found out she was pregnant. I never expect anything in return but my son is 9 and its a bit disappointing for him to receive an empty card. Her and her husband both have lots more money than my family and they couldn't reach in their pocket and a least give him 5 dollars. So I am a bit hurt by this, is it wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment