Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is there any possible way that I can do my confirmation within 2 months or less?

I was raised in an extremely traditional Catholic home. I was baptized and did my communion before I was 9. I was an Alter girl until I was 13 and in the church choir until I was 17. I participated in many of the groups at church. I also went to people's homes in need of prayer to pray for them and do rosaries. I have always been religious but when I entered college and started working I limited my visits to church to only on Sundays. Point is, is that I have always been very relgious and involved but I have never done my confirmation for some strange reason. My best friend who I have been her friend for over 10 years already wants me to be the godmother but the godmother must be confirmed. The baptism is in 2 months and I need to be confirmed according to the church. Is there anyway I can get confirmed online? Does anyone know any websites? Or does anyone know anything else I can do about it? I would really appreciate it. FYI, I am 23 years old now so I would be needing adult confirmation classes. Thank you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment